Monday, May 15, 2017

New Changes In Purchasing Policy

Hello all.

Very briefly here, I've made a big change to my purchasing policy which I will begin implementing effective immediately.  If you place an order with me, you have 48 hours (2 days) to make the payment, or else your order will automatically be cancelled - not 5 days as the previous policy dictated.

I realize that doesn't seem like enough time for some of you to scrounge up cash, but, you know what?  If you've got the funds on hand, 48 hours is more than enough time to make a purchase.  Hell, 2 hours is more than enough time if the cash is there, you know?  I mean, afterall, what's the whole point in placing an order with somebody when you don't have the money in the first place, right?  I don't go on eBay or Amazon and make a big purchase when I know I don't have something to back it up, y'know?

Anyway, this change was made mostly due to the fact that I'm trying to weed out those who might not be as serious as my better buyers are in placing orders through me, as well as to continue to further run RSSP at a much smoother, facilitated pace with quicker transactions as to further ensure good quality customer service.

I hope everyone understands.  Sorry if this puts a strain on some of you, but, hey....gotta do what you gotta do, y'know?

Also, it's going to be a while before new releases happen, but...hang tight!  I do, in the meantime, have plenty of older releases for you guys to dig thru, however.

Cheers!  Thanks to everyone again, as always, for the continued support!
\Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment