Monday, February 20, 2017

New Arrivals 2/20/17 + Gangrene Discharge Shirts

Alright, so, there's a lot of ground to cover here, so let's get started....

First and foremost, the Gangrene Discharge shirts that I've been wanting to get made for a while now have OFFICIALLY ARRIVED!!  And, man, I gotta tell ya...these turned out great!


Beyond huge thanks to the brave staff at Propaganda Prints for doing these up!  Omar/Rectal Purulence Recs also did a run of shirts for me, too (long story), with the same design and all, and I'm probably going to be getting those in soon, as well.  For the meantime and how it stands in my current stock, however, I've got 10 and 10 on both Larges and XL's, and 5 and 5 on both 2X's and 3X's.  I even have created a separate tab for these shirts, so you can find them there pretty quick and easy within the blog.

However (and I'll probably have to keep repeating this until my fingers fall off or I'm blue in the face (whichever might come first)), absolutely NO shirt will get held for anybody - this is strictly FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!  Exceptions to this rule, though, are people whom I know will pay and are good customers - the ones I've been dealing with for a while now and are reliable.  Otherwise, if you can't pay or don't want to pay for a shirt, then forget it - I won't hold one for you, especially if I don't think you're going to cough up the cash.  Sorry.  Oh, and these guys are going to run $10.00 a piece, regardless of size, btw....just so you know.

Any further questions you might have, feel free to hit me up at my regular email.

As for the other new releases that I've got to announce, they are as follows:

HYDROCEPHALUS / CARCINOMAS OF UNKNOWN PRIMARY ORIGIN
"Carcinomas, Sarcomas, Blastomas....and More Histologies of Metastatic Conditions"
split re-release

Format: CDr
Genre: Gorenoise
Limitation: 40 hand-numbered copies, fully-colored
Label: Regurgitated Stoma Stew Prods.

**Re-release of the 2013 split, only this time reissued with full-colored
artwork and bonus tracks from both projects**

DEFECTIVE LIMB DIGESTOR / GASTRIC FLUID
"2-Way Sclerosing Diafragma Inflammation" split

Format: CDr
Genre: Goregrind / gorenoise
Limitation: 40 hand-numbered copies, fully-colored
Label: Regurgitated Stoma Stew Prods.

HYDROCEPHALUS "Appendectomy For Ruptured Appendicitis" (SOLD OUT)

Format: 3" MCDr
Genre: Gorenoise
Limitation: 30 hand-numbered copies, fully-colored
Label: Regurgitated Stoma Stew Prods.

NEURAL DEFECT CAUSING REDUCED CEREBRAL HEMISPHERES /
OVARIES COLLECTOR split

Format: CDr
Genre: Gorenoise
Limitation: 40 hand-numbered copies, fully-colored
Label: Regurgitated Stoma Stew Prods.

ENTERORRHAGIA / PUNCTURED ESOPHAGUS split

Format: CDr
Genre: Goregrind / gorenoise
Limitation: 50 copies
Label: Regurgitated Stoma Stew Prods.
PERFORATED BOWEL SYNDROME WITH OOZING FAECES
"Brain Dead Sewer Gore"

Format: CDr
Genre: Gorenoise
Limitation: 30 hand-numbered copies, fully-colored
Label: Regurgitated Stoma Stew Prods.

PERFORATED BOWEL SYNDROME WITH OOZING FAECES
"Zombie Orgy Slaughter Feast"

Format: CDr
Genre: Gorenoise
Limitation: 30 hand-numbered copies
Label: Regurgitated Stoma Stew Prods

EMPYEMA THORACOSTOMY / BOWELTOPSY / MYOCELE /
CONGENITAL BLENORRHOEA 4-way split

Format: CDr
Genre: Gorenoise / goregrind
Limitation: 40 hand-numbered copies
Label: Regurgitated Stoma Stew Prods.

....and that's that.

And, being as how the shirts came a day earlier than they were supposed to, I actually still need to make copies of these above 8 releases, which I will start doing the second I post this.

Anyways, thanks again to everyone and anyone who's supported the label and any way!  It's greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
\Bobby 

6 comments:

  1. ypu are a fuckin recording machine man! have nothing but respect for you! 3xl?! fuck yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the gangrene shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me at maggotorium_amputee@yahoo.com, please.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Email me at maggotorium_amputee@yahoo.com, please.

      Thanks.

      Delete